I got some Tula Pink Renaissance Ribbons that I blogged about last week. They were sort of intended for a bag pattern (obviously a bigger bag than the size of a coin purse, lol). The main parts of the bag were supposed to be pieced with the 1-1/2" wide ribbon and metal zippers, but as I started piecing them, I just felt like the bag as I had envisioned it was not going to work. I do like the running zippers across the front, so I might re-visit something like this at a later date, but I decided to cut my losses and make a little coin purse with the part I had pieced so far.
I have a huge stomach ache and I'm feeling a little sad looking at all of the QuiltCon fun on the internet, so I'm off to bed. :-)